Students must pre-register for high school athletic camps by:
STEP 1 DIRECTIONS FOR ENROLLING IN SUMMER CAMP
1. Go to www.vmhs.net
2. Under announcements (located in the left margin), click on “Adult Education Camp” Webstore Link
3. You will need your student’s 9-digit permanent ID# which will be the username. (This is the same number used in middle school)
4. The password is the first initial of student’s first name and last name, all lower case and no spaces.
For example, John Smith would be “jsmith”
5. Find the camp of interest and register.
**Please note there are two levels of camp – Beginning 9th grade as well as Advanced (10th, 11th, & 12th grade).
STEP 2 DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER AS A VMHS ATHLETE
******IMPORTANT***** This account cannot be opened or updated until May 1, 2020
If you already have an ATHLETIC CLEARANCE account from last year, login using your user name and password and update your account with the new school year and any other information that may have changed. If you are setting up an account for the first time, please start with #1 and register.
1. Click on REGISTER (Do not use your student ID# as the username.
Create a new user name and password that you’ll remember for the future years at VMHS)
2. Fill-in information
3. Click SUBMIT
4. Click START NEW CLEARANCE
5. Complete On-Line questions (Take about 20 minutes to complete)
It’s very important that you select the 2020-21 school year and Vista Murrieta High School.
It is also very important when asked “What Grade” that you enter the grade level you will be enrolled for the fall of 2020.
6. Print and sign the Consent Letter at the end. You will turn this letter in with your physical.
STEP 3 DIRECTIONS ON DOWNLOADING THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
1. Go to www.vistamurrietaathletics.com
2. Click on FORMS
3. Click on PHYSICAL EVALUATION FORM
4. Print and take with you to your doctor’s appointment
5. Your physical must be signed, stamped and dated (after June 1, 2020) by your doctor.
6. Turn your physical form along with your Consent Letter to the Athletic Office to either the Athletic Director or the Athletic Secretary. DO NOT give your physical to a coach or any other school staff.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING Athletic Physicals, please contact Vista Murrieta High School Athletic Department
at 951-894-5750, Ext. 6781
GO BRONCOS ! ! !