Varsity – June 20th – July 14th (Team Camp July 15th -17th)
Time: 6:30 am
JV – June 20th – July 14th
Time: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Incoming Freshman – June 21st – July 14th
Time: Monday & Wednesday 4:00 pm Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 am
Location: First day will be in the quad (middle of school) subsequent days on the field & weight room
Spirit Pack: All student athletes will need to purchase our team gear (Nike Dry Fit Shirt & Short. If you will not be purchasing one will be checked out to you on loaner)
Cost: $70.00 available through the Bronco Football Website Online Store
Registration and Clearance Procedures
Students must pre-register for high school athletic camps by:
STEP 1 DIRECTIONS FOR ENROLLING IN SUMMER CAMP
1. Go to www.vmhs.net
2. Under announcements (located in the left margin), click on “Adult Education Camp” Webstore Link
3. You will need your student’s 9-digit permanent ID# which will be the username. (This is the same number used in middle school)
4. The password is the first initial of student’s first name and last name, all lower case and no spaces.
For example, John Smith would be “jsmith”
5. Find the camp of interest and register.
***Please note there are two levels of camp – Beginning 9th grade as well as Advanced (10th, 11th, & 12th grade).
STEP 2 DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER AS A VMHS ATHLETE
******IMPORTANT***** This account cannot be opened or updated until May 1, 2022
If you already have an ATHLETIC CLEARANCE account from last year, login using your user name and password and update your account with the new school year and any other information that may have changed. If you are setting up an account for the first time, please start with #1 and register.
1. Click on REGISTER (Do not use your student ID# as the username.
Create a new user name and password that you’ll remember for the future years at VMHS)
2. Fill-in information
3. Click SUBMIT
4. Click START NEW CLEARANCE
5. Complete On-Line questions (Take about 20 minutes to complete)
It’s very important that you select the 2022-23 school year and Vista Murrieta High School.
It is also very important when asked “What Grade” that you enter the grade level you will be enrolled for the fall of 2020.
6. Print and sign the Consent Letter at the end. You will turn this letter in with your physical.
STEP 3 DIRECTIONS ON DOWNLOADING THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
1. Go to www.vistamurrietaathletics.com
2. Click on FORMS
3. Click on PHYSICAL EVALUATION FORM
4. Print and take with you to your doctor’s appointment
5. Your physical must be signed, stamped and dated (after June 1, 2022) by your doctor.
6. Turn your physical form along with your Consent Letter to the Athletic Office to either the Athletic Director or the Athletic Secretary. DO NOT give your physical to a coach or any other school staff.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING Athletic Physicals, please contact Vista Murrieta High School Athletic Department
at 951-894-5750, Ext. 6781
GO BRONCOS ! ! !
This summer all the MVUSD sports camps will be provided through Murrieta Valley Adult School and Community Education. Refer to the information below for the process on how to enroll in the sports camp that you want.
Fees for Community Service Classes Ed. Code 51815: Governing boards may expend from the general fund of the district any money which is budgeted for community services to establish and maintain community service classes and may charge student fees not to exceed the cost of maintaining such classes or may provide instruction in such classes for remuneration by contract, or with contributions or donations of individuals or groups.
It is time to register your son/daughter for the summer 2020 sports camps! Our goal is to offer summer school activities, to learn new skills, and experience recreational experiences in a fun and safe environment. All high school students are invited to participate. Some All sports camps will take place at your son/daughter’s respective high school. *The student must be enrolled in their respective high school to participate in their sport (C.I.F. policy-see below).
*2012-2013 CIF Blue Book: SUMMERTIME RULES/SUMMER DEAD PERIOD/SPORTS CAMPS – 1707.1: Only students registered for the upcoming school year in grades 9 through 12. Additionally, it would be a violation to allow elementary students (8th grade and below) to participate with the high school team. For students enrolled in more than one school, all summer practice and competition must be confined to one school.
For more information regarding all Vista Murrieta summer camps, please contact athletic office, (951) 894-5750 x-6781
* Participation in recreational camps and activities is optional and separate from the regular school year.